Coriander Fish Fry


This is my most favorite. I was bored with the usual chilli paste fry of the fish, and due to this boredom, fish wasnt my favorite food. But I had to have protein in my diet, so had to start having more fish. So I found this yummy recipe to make, and it is always my favorite.
How to cook Coriander Fish Fry...
Ingredients:
1 kg white fish fillets
1/2 cup bread crumbs
Oil for frying
Masala:
1″ ginger
3 garlic flakes
4 green chillies
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup coriander leaves
1/2 cup gram flour (besan)
Salt as per taste
Method:
Clean and Wash fish fillets.
Cut into big pieces of the fillets.
Grind all the masala ingredients finely without adding much water. You can also add 2-3 small onions for more flavor.
Put the fish pieces in the batter and coat them completely on all sides. Keep for 5 to 10 minutes for the fish to absorb the essence of the masala, which is one refreshing green. 
Remove the pieces and roll in bread crumbs.(Bread crumbs as you all know adds some crispiness as well as gives a light sweet taste to the whole dish)
Heat the oil for frying.Deep fry till it turns golden brown. Serve hot.
It will look like normal fish fry, but with its insides coated in green, gives a yummy taste and aroma too.

Comments